This beautiful hair style will take just five minutes and you can give a beautiful look to your hair. Appropriate for all ages and all types of hair. You can do it will straight hair and can curl the falling hair to give it a more interesting look. It will give an elegant and stylish look to your personality.
Brush, rat tail comb, bobby pins, alligator clip, hair spray.
- If you have straight hair, straight them with a straightener. Tease them a bit to give them extra volume. But you can do it with curly hair too.
- You have to make a braid, which you can start from anywhere, as you wish. Ideal start it from the front, right or left side.
- Take a small section of hair and divide into three strands.
- Start as a braid, as we normally do, middle strands should go over the outer strands.
- Do one complete stitch and after that drop the middle piece and let it fall.
- Now take a little from the hair and add it as middle strand. It is a bit tricky but easy to do. Drop the middle strand and replace it with the new strand, at the same location.
- Take middle strand and cross it over the outer bottom strand. It will make an outer edge.
- Add hair to the out strand and cross the middle strand over.
- It means you have finished the second stitch.
- Do the process repeatedly and finish the complete braid.
- You have to create a diagonal line, from right temple to left ear or vice versa.
- When you are 2 inches behind the ear, twist small sections of hair and clip it with alligator clip. It will help you to hide the bobby pins.
- Use tow bobby pins to secure your braid behind the ear.
- Release clipped hair and fall them freely.
- Adjust the braid and use hair spray.
- You can curl your falling hair, if you like.
This hairstyle is perfect for all occasions, either it is a wedding or a dance party.