With women, one of the important things in their lives is undergarments, most especially bras. Well, if you are one of those women who are finding it hard to get the right bra size, it would be best for you to consider these tips on how to determine your bra size or on how to measure your bra size. Keep in mind, you alone could do it, there’s no need for you to hire up a pro to do such for you. To start it off, you must have a flexible tape measure and do the following:
- The first thing that you have to do is simply hold the fist end of the tape measure straight over the breast.
- Wrapping the other end of tape measure is important. Do it beneath the armpits and around the back. Both of the ends need to meet right above your breast.
- You also need to take closer look at the tape measure. This way, you could see the right measurement of your bra size.
- You can now get rid of the tape measure and put one end of it on the top of the nipples then.
- You have to enfold the tape measure the size behind your back, on your nearest armpit, under the other armpit and even on the center of the breasts and let both of the ends meet
- You need to observe the tape and look upon your breast size measurement.
- Another thing that you have to do is to evaluate the chest size as well as the measurements of the breast size. It is for you to know the size of your cup. Whenever both of the sizes are the same, you can surely take a bra with AA cup. Whenever your breast size is larger than the size of the chest for about one inch, then you need to get up A cup bra. For the B cup bras, these are appropriate for those having 2 inches larger than the size of the chest. If it is bigger for 3 inches, it only means that you have to take a C cup bra. D cup bra size is whenever the size of your breast measures about 4 inches larger than the size of the chest.
- If you would like to determine your bra size, generally, then you have to combine your chest and cup sizes. For instance, whenever your chest measures around 36 inches, yet your breasts is in size of the A cup, then you have to wear some sort of 36A size of bra., B
Now, there is no need for you to struggle much for choosing your bra. Considering those tips on how to measure bra size would be a good assistance for you.