Acne is a very common problem these days among people. Once a person gets through acne the awkward looking scars are then left on skin. People do go through different medications and other scar removal processes but not everyone can afford dermatologists. In order to remove your scars without incurring extra expenses you can also try many home remedies with natural things at your home only. Applying natural home remedies is always a great choice as it won’t require much of your investment and will be free of side effects as well.
Below are 8 natural remedies given that will help you in reducing your skin scars by homemade mixtures:
- Aloe Vera is a very commonly used plant in different medications prescribed for skin diseases and it also works very well on scars. From the Aloe Vera leaf take out the pulp present in it and apply it on your scars. It will leave your skin fresh and glowing, reducing your scars.
- Ice cubes work greatly on skin scar reduction and leave your skin with cool and soothing effect. Daily application of ice cubes on your face for 10 to 20 minutes may prove to be very helpful in reducing scars.
- Blend some cucumber in a blender and apply the mixture on your face for about 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water and you will have a glowing skin. The daily application of the procedure will help in scar reduction to its best.
- Olive oil has great benefits for health as well as for skin. Daily application of olive oil on your skin scars will lighten the scars and will leave your skin soft and smooth.
- Sandalwood powder with rose water makes a great mixture for skin refreshment and provides glow to the skin. This mixture if applied for half an hour on the skin helps reducing the scars and also leave a clean and fresh face.
- Glycerin is always considered to be the best item to be used for skin issues. Squeeze half lemon in some glycerin and apply the mixture on face, it will help reduce your acne scars and will leave your skin shiny and free from dryness.
- Potato is also considered to be an effective item to be used on scars. You can grate a potato and apply it on your face with the help of your fingers. Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- A mixture of cinnamon powder and honey also works best on the skin for the removal of scars. Apply the paste till it is dried and wash with cold water. You will have a fresh skin with reduced acne scars.
All the remedies suggested above comprise of things that can be found everywhere easily and at affordable rates. So, do take some time out and pamper your skin to look beautiful.