How to keep your skin fresh?
If you want to keep your skin soft and supple, you must follow these instructions:
Before cleansing wash your face and massage any cleanser (which is of your skin type) for two to five minutes. If there is any make-up remains on your face try to clean your face more with cleanser and after cleansing wash your face with warm water. Then let dry your face and use toner with a cotton ball. At the end moisturize your face properly.
- Balance diet and 8 to 10 glass of water should be drink daily. It helps to purify your skin.
- Don’t rub your face with towel or tissue always pats dry.
- Food supplements and multivitamins should be taken as per your doctor advice.
- Always use sunblock of SPF 15 or SPF30 before going into sun exposure.
- Use face mask once in a week. Peel off masks also effective. Use the masks after cleansing. Never leave a mash on your skin for more than 15 to 20 minutes. If there is any sensitivity or redness on your skin with these masks, use an ice-cube to reduce redness.
- Use face wash of your skin type.
- Scrub is useful if your skin is dry. It helps remove dead skin cells on your skin.
These tips really help you to keep your skin fresh.