Many women and girls prefer to keep their hair away from their face. You can try this hair roll, it will keep your hair away from your face and you will look elegant as well. This is a classic hairstyle, which is never out of fashion.
You need comb, clip, bobby pins and hair spray.
- Your hair should be clean for this hairstyle and untangle them.
- Divide your hair into two sections.
- Tie one section as a pigtail.
- Take handful of hair from the free side and twist it in backward direction.
- Hold this twist and take another section of hair from the forehead.
- Add this section of hair in the twist and twist it again.
- Add more hair and twist it again, keep doing so until you have a big twist.
- Use a clip to hold this twist.
- Repeat the same process on the other side of head, and get another twist.
- Gather two twists into a ponytail.
- Secure with hair band or you can use a clip as well.
- Smooth messy spots into the roll.
- Use bobby pines to clip small hair.
- You can leave it as a pony tail or make a bun.
- Use hair spray in the end.