A traditional Pakistani recipe,, which is loved by everyone, particularly in winter. This sweet recipe is simply delicious. It’s full of nutrition and you can add dry fruits according to your taste. Served in big hotels and people make it in homes as well. Here is the simple and easy recipe of this sweet dessert.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Carrots, grated, 1 kg
- Sugar, 1 cup
- Green cardamom seeds, 4-5
- Ghee, ½ cup
- Ricotta cheese,
- Kewra essence, 1 tbsp
- Dry fruits, pistachio, almond, raisins, to taste
- Powder milk, 5 -6 tbsp
- Grate carrots and put in a pot on low heat, add cardamom seeds.
- When water gets dry and carrots are softened sugar.
- When water of sugar is completely dry added ghee, cheese and dry fruits.
- Add powdered milk and put on high heat.
- When it is completely cooked, add kewra before removing from heat.
- Serve hot.