We all are familiar with the French braid, but if we make it inside out, it will be called as Dutch braid. If you can make French braid, you can create it very easily. It gives you an elegant look.
You need Comb, elastic band and hair spray.
- Comb your hair and get rid of any tangles.
- Take a section of hair on the top of head and divide in three equal parts.
- Cross the strand in your right hand under the central strand. After that cross the left strand under the central strand.
- Hold all three strands in left hand and take a section of hair from side of head. It should be from 3 to 5 cm.
- Add these hair in the right strand.
- Again, cross the right hand strand under the central strand. Make sure that you tightly hold all the section.
- Now hold all strands in right hand and take a section of hair from the left side.
- Cross it under the central strand.
- Repeat these steps again and again and tie all your hair.
- Tie an elastic band in the end.
- Hold hair with hair spray.