Cross –Braid Sock Bun Hair style
Updos are really common in night parties and professional get together. This Cross Braid sock bun is a beautiful looking updo, which you can quickly made. You can easily carry it for wedding, ballet, prom or other formal occasions.
You will need a Brush, spray bottle, 1 sock bun form, 2 small hair elastics, rat-tail comb, 2-4 bobby pins, and Hairspray.
- Take two small sections of hair, just behind the both ears. The size of each section should be equal to the thickness of a pencil.
- Braid both sections like regular braid and tie with elastics.
- Pull the rest of the hair in a ponytail and tie with a hair band.
- Keep it high with bun maker and slide it down towards the head. It should cover the hair band.
- Spread hair in pony around the bun maker and distribute evenly.
- Create a good bun.
- Take a small section of left over hair and start twisting it.
- Keep twisting and keep adding other hair around the entire bun, until no hair are left.
- Keep twisting and secure the end with a rubber band.
- Secure it with bobby pins.
- Take two braids, which we make on both sides of the head, and wrap them around the bun.
- Secure the ends of braids between the twists and secure with bobby pins.
- Give a clean look with hair Spray.
You can wear it with any dress and this hairstyle will give a new look to your personality.