It’s a Chinese dish, but served in all small and big hotels in Pakistan. It’s loved by young to old and people make it at home according to their own flavour.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Chicken, boneless, 1 kg
- Onion, chopped, 4 medium sized
- Tomatoes, chopped, 4
- Onion, cut into slices, 2
- Capsicum, cut into slices, 1
- Garlic paste, 1 tsp
- Ginger paste, 1 tsp
- Garam masala, grounded, ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder, ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder, ½ tsp
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Oil, 3-4 tbsp
- Heat oil and fry chopped onion, until they turn transparent.
- Add garlic, ginger, turmeric, coriander seeds and chopped tomatoes with onions.
- Cover for a few minutes, until tomatoes get soft.
- Add chicken and cook for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked.
- Add salt.
- Take some oil from this chicken into another frying pan.
- Heat the oil and add sliced onion, capsicum, and sliced tomatoes in it, add garam masala as well.
- Fry, until vegetables are slightly tender.
- Add chicken in the same pan and mix it with vegetables.
- Cook for 2 -3 minutes.
Serve with rice.