A traditional dish which is full of spices and eaten in most parts of the country. It belongs to Peshawar, but loved by everyone. It’s simply delicious and have lots of nutrition.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Beef mince, ½ kg
- Onion, chopped, 1 medium size
- Eggs, 2
- Salt, to taste
- Ginger paste, 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds, crushed, 1 tsp
- Red chillies, whole crused, 1 tbsp
- Coriander seeds, crushed, 1 tsp
- Anardana, 1 tsp
- Green chillies, chopped, 2-3
- Fresh coriander leaves, ½ cup
- Tomato, 1
- Lemon juice, 1 tsp
- Corn meal, 100 g
- Onion, sliced and fried, 1
- Oil, for frying
- Beat 2 eggs with little salt and black pepper and make an omelette.
- Cut this omelet into small pieces.
- Chop tomato in small pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients with beef mince and leave for marination, 2 to 3 hours.
- Mix omelette pieces in this mixture and give the shape of small flat patties.
- Make 6 to 8 kabab.
- Shallow fry in oil.
- Both sides should be equally brown.
- Serve hot with naan.