Beef Tikka is a traditional Pakistani recipes, which is served at parties and in wedding ceremonies. It’s really delicious. People arrange barbeque parties in winters and spring and Beef tikka is particularly served. It is quick to make and after a little preparation, it’s ready to serve in few minutes.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Beef, boneless cubes, 1kg
- Papaya, unripe and grounded, 2 tbsp
- Ginger paste, ½ tsp
- Garlic paste, ½ tsp
- Yogurt, 2tbsp
- Chilli powder, 1 tsp
- Salt, to taste
- Mix all the spices, grounded papaya and yogurt together.
- Coat beef cubes with this mixture.
- Leave it for 5 to 6 hours or overnight, if possible. It will make the beef tender and its taste will be good.
- Barbeque over charcoal, until evenly cooked from all sides.
- Serve with yogurt, onion rings and sauce.