Beauty 101- Red Lips For You
Would you like to not just strut your stuff and have those chic red lips? Well, if you want that full red lips and be chic, it all depends upon on how you manage your application. Would you like to know how to get the full coverage red lipstick on your lips? Here’s how:
- The first thing that you need to consider is to conceal the outside area of your lips, which is the skin surface below your nose. Well, you only have to conceal the entire outside area of your lips. You can also put a foundation on it. This is for the lipstick not to mess with your face or for a clean coverage.
- The next thing that you should have is to have a lip balm. This will help to not dry your lips out. Just let the balm stay in your lips for about 5 minutes and get rid of the excess or not at all.
- You can now use a red lip liner. Keep in mind that you want a red lips and you need a base that is red too. You only have to follow your lip line and cover your lips full with the liner. It will surely make a good finish. Just trust it.
- Once you are done, you can now start getting your lipstick. You can choose between the shimmery kind of red lipstick and a matte one. It’s all up to you, but one good advice is to use a matte lipstick, which will not dry your lips out.
- If you are using matte and you just want it to remain matte, you can do that. But there are also some that uses lip gloss for it. You can just try anything that suits you best. If one makes you pretty from the other, feel free to do it.
Doing those tips will give you fine finish of chic red lips that you have always wanted.